Monday, December 21, 2009

Miniature Poodle Mix Looking For A Miniature Pinscher And Poodle Mix?

Looking for a Miniature Pinscher and Poodle Mix? - miniature poodle mix

I took the best dog possible for her a year ago and been a while since we had a car accident and has to be done. The still very difficult, but I'm ready, my time to dedicate a new best friend. I looked in every rescue is possible, including state and havent been able to find this combination. I know there are plently dogs in need, but feel somehow closer to my uncle, without knowing they have the same mixture that was. I wish everyone with the knowledge of a dog or someone who knows what can help to save this kind of mixture. No matter what age, preferably a child, but it does nothing. Help please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment