Sunday, January 17, 2010

Router Security Connection Problem Cannot Get On The Internet Using My Laptop When Router Security On Using Vista?

Connection problem Cannot get on the internet using my laptop when router security on using vista? - router security

Desktop - XP and has EMACHINE laptop - Compaq Vista. Network created with Ativa router. If security is disabled I can get internet on your laptop and files. If a security in my network are not displayed on the laptop and I can not go on the Internet, I get a message (Settings saved on this computer for the network do not meet the requirements of the network.

2 comments:

tornadom... said...

to see if you can help

http://www.geocities.com/geo2448/

stampsal... said...

We had the same problem with our new laptop that has Vista (Vista sucks). You must change the settings of the router in WPA, WEP is less secure, but clear, SSID broadcast and its average hacker can not see. Good luck! If you still do not know that it works, call customer service and see if they can help.

Post a Comment